View all jobs in this category
We are seeking an experienced Mobile Application Developer for our Enterprise Output Management group. If you're that person and you have the Mobile Development expertise that we need, submit your resume now!
Your primary focus will be creating new features and bug fixes for our iOS and Android applications as well as integration with our Enterprise output management platform. You will be working alongside other team members and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
This position can be based in any of our US office locations or can be based remotely.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, build, and test application features for an existing iOS and Android apps.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- 3 years' experience developing mobile solutions using Objective C / Swift / Android Java.
- 3 years' experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Permanent authorization to work in the USA - no visa sponsorship available.
The following skills will help you be successful in this mobile developer role:
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Experience with Push Notification Services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- You must be self-motivated yet able to work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
The Enterprise Output Management group develops and sells the world's most successful suite of output management software. The Product Development and Support groups are managed by the VP of Product Development. You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Product Development who reports to the VP of Product Development.
To apply go to jobs.lrs.com
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.