LRS Consulting Services is seeking two C# Developers in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. This is a minimum 12-month contract position with possible extensions.
The C# developer will be responsible for UI & back-end maintenance for a banking application in the final stages of development. The developer may be asked to write in some new functionalities but primarily will be focused on troubleshooting and maintenance. The architecture and framework of the application is finished, and is written in C# and uses Microsoft WPF & XAML. New functionalities and future projects will use HTML 5 & Angular.
• Minimum two years of C# development experience.
• In-depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft.Net Frameworks including WPF & XAML
Ability to work remote.
• HTML 5
• Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal).
• Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
• Candidate must be able to integrate quickly with an existing team.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without lawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.;