View all jobs in this category
Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking an experienced SCCM System Technician for a 6-month contract opportunity with our client in Central IL!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The SCCM System Administrator will:
Work with the Systems' Architect to create and implement the Windows 10 SCCM Deployment strategy.
Maintain the current SCCM Environment.
Serve as the escalation point for all things SCCM related.
Must have 3+ years experience with the following:
- Microsoft SCCM Administration in an enterprise environment (750+ users)
- Windows Desktop deployment with SCCM (preferably Windows 10)
- System Center Orchestrator, Powershell, VBScript, and CMD
- SCCM experience editing security scopes, roles, groups, site boundaries, client settings, configuration baselines, distributions points
- WSUS Administering Windows server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, and 2016 including Active Directory and Group Policy
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status;