View all jobs in this category
LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! LRS Consulting Services is seeking an IT Support Specialist for a contract to hire opportunity with our client in Fort Worth, TX!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
LRS is seeking a Senior OpenText Exstream Dialogue Software Developer on a 6 month contract to hire basis for our client in Ft. Worth, Texas. This critical position will play a key role in designing, modifying, developing, and implementing software programming applications.
• Design & develop Exstream templates
• Testing, maintaining, supporting, and documenting templates and document applications
• Fluent with document design and Exstream Admin functions
• End to end delivery and deployment of Application Packages
• Review code changes for other Exstream develop and approve them for production release
• Performs testing for developed applications.
• Learn and maintain legacy systems and custom applications
• Assist with creating standards and architecting new client solutions in Exstream.
• Assure that all work performed on projects adheres to standards.
• Clearly communicate verbally and in written form – articulating complex thoughts and ideas in small or large group settings
• Able to work well in a collaborative team environment with various personalities
• Work with limited direction on assignments.
• Stays current with software and industry trends.
• Work closely with Customer Service and Production to assist with print issues.
• Ensures the operating efficiency of existing application systems. Maintains records for the documentation of systems development and revisions.
• Mentorship of junior developers
You Must Have:
• 10+ years’ experience object-oriented design/development using general purpose languages
• At least 8 years’ experience utilizing OpenText Exstream Composition software, including design, development and implementation of technical solutions utilizing the tool
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS
• Ability to handle and keep track of a multitude of assignments at one time
• Attention to detail, excellent organization skills and a sense of urgency
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
• Keen eye for Quality and process
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Expertise with Windows development environment
• Proven PDF/Postscript Technology Experience (Parsing, Generating, Manipulating)
• Software design patterns
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proactive Team Member
We Would Also Prefer:
• Experience utilizing XML input and output formats
• Familiarity with one or more programming languages and SQL Server
• Previous print and mail experience
• Knowledge of other composition tools a plus (Quadient, Compart, Solimar, etc.)
• Familiarity with Agile development process.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status;