View all jobs in this category
Are you the software engineer with business experience designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining security applications? Are you interested in joining an outstanding security team that is growing? If so, you are the person we need as a DevSecOps Engineer.
When you come to work for us, you will work with our customers to develop customized security solutions. You will be responsible for software design, planning, installation and configuration services, software updates, administration and problem determination / resolution. You will perform consulting services for our customers related to security solutions and lead conversations around business value. You will work with clients and sales representatives to develop time estimates for consulting engagements.
As a member of our team, you will lead security development discussions with our clients. You will assist in sales efforts, and conduct web-based meetings, as well as face-to-face meetings with customers and prospects. You will maintain solution knowledge and technical skills that exceed those of our clients. At times, you will be required to travel to customer sites within the United States. Ideally, you will be located in the Midwest – remote candidates will be considered.
- Provide technical pre-sales leadership and consult with customers on security development solutions.
- Assist with designing, planning, implementing, and supporting a diverse portfolio of security solutions.
- Utilize skills to solve complex business issues.
- Perform billable services engagements at client locations.
- Educate the LRS Sales Team on solutions including information management, data repositories, and security tools.
- Work cooperatively with a team of professional services consultants, salespeople, and your manager by actively participating in meetings, helping to drive sales and exchanging knowledge with team-members. Proactively share information in order to help the entire group work effectively, produce an excellent solution, and provide superb customer service.
- Apply secure development / coding to include, but not limited to, cloud technology, internet servers, application whitelisting, virtualized containers, web-enabled database applications, network security, security engineering, data integrity, intrusion detection, firewall management, forensic and legal information security, virtual private networks, public key infrastructure, digital signatures, encryption, network security architecture, etc.
- Champion security by injecting security concerns into development workflows; build security thinking into every stage of software development.
- Coordinate with cloud team for customers’ migration to the cloud; identify security technical requirements, potential problems and issues, and participate on agile software development teams.
Candidate Requirements – 3 Years Proven Experience In:
- DevOps / security software developement.
- Programming, scripting, and markup languages including but not limited to HTML, CSS, PHP, Node.js, PowerShell, and SQL.
- Working with REST APIs / API-driven security technologies to automate security tasks.
- Architecture and configuration of distributed directory information services (Active Directory, LDAP, ADFS, Azure AD, etc.).
- Using industry leading RDBMS systems including Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, My SQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle.
- Various enterprise operating systems including Windows Server, RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu Server, etc.
- Utilizing and implementing core security principles from the CSA, NIST, NCSC, CSCC, etc.
- Tools such as Terraform, Packer, Vagrant, Git, etc.
- Automation / orchestration toolsets such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.
- Utilizing different security models for IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS and creation of governance controls for each.
- Multi-tier application design security.
- Demonstrating excellent written and verbal communications, supported by excellent interpersonal skills and an attention to detail.
- Self-motivation, flexibility, persistence, and attention to detail are critical to success in this position.
- The ability to effectively establish and maintain client relationships by carefully listening to clients in order to develop a solution that will be tailored to their needs is essential.
- You will use your strong communication skills to deliver presentations and to create proposals for our customers.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
LRS offers a complete line of software, services and infrastructure solutions to customers throughout the United States.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.;