View all jobs in this category
Our client is in need of a Business/Systems Analyst. This is a 6 month contract opportunity (possible extensions) in Stamford CT. If you’re that person, submit your resume now!
Day to Day responsibilities include:
- Define business requirements for Commissions processing software through partnership with business stakeholders
- Document requirements and ensure appropriate details have been captured
- Develop any additional technical requirements to support those business requirements
- Track delivery of those requirements by the development team
- Develop and execute testing of completed development activities against requirements prior to review by the end user.
- Review new system change requests and identify impacted areas.
- Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quality function, features and user experience.
- Lead requirements reviews with key business stakeholders for approvals.
- Work with QA team to develop test plans and perform software testing to ensure efficient execution and adherence to business specifications and technical requirements.
- Manage Tier 2 triage defect submissions through initial review and validation against documented requirements.
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and present complex data related to current and future system configuration.
- Serve as primary contact among HR, IT, HRIS, Payroll, and key business stakeholders to provide systems support and to fully leverage our system’s capabilities to meet the needs of the business and our workforce.
- Make recommendations for solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through system enhancement or alternative logic.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion,creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity,domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.