LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Senior C# Developer for an 8-15-month opportunity with a national client.
Sr. C# Software Engineer, Advanced.
SUMMARY Under minimal supervision, participates in the technical design and development of new .NET products or enhancements to existing product line. Participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, initiation, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
• Ability to understand product vision and architectural design provided by architects.
• Understands and completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
• Developing and Testing Microsoft Windows based software systems (Windows 2008/2012 Server, SQL Server 2014/2016).
• Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
• Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
• Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
• Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
• Creates required technical documentation, use cases, white papers, and technical process and procedure docs for the group.
• Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
• Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
• Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
• Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
• Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
• Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
• Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; business, software engineering, or computer science degree preferred; advanced degree desirable.
• Minimum of 6 years of technical experience in software development or related field; or
Strong experience (7+ years) in enterprise level .NET development including the following:
• Advanced programming with C#, C++, SQL Server 2016 & above, .Net 4.X+ and .Net Core 2.X +.
• WCF SOAP Web services, REST Web API Programming, and TCP/IP Network Socket Programming.
• Good knowledges with the technologies and protocols of TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, Open ID Connect/OAuth2.
• Experience in Object Oriented and Test Driven development practices and approaches required.
• Enterprise application development experience and agile development utilizing TFS required.
• Solid understanding of Banking/EFT/Financial Institution domain and based technologies.
• Data security, encryption, and understanding of PCI compliance and requirements.
• Solid understanding and design/develop/deployment skills leveraging SOA, SaaS, MVC, WCF/WWF/WPF, UML, Ux/UI interface development.
• Familiar with using the application development IDEs - VS2017/VS2019, Eclipse, and SCMs – TFS, Git.
• Good understanding of the architectures of the widely used web servers and application servers, Apache, IIS, Tomcat, WildFly(jBoss), IBM MQ.
• Design Patterns, Data Modeling/Extract, and ETL based skills.
• Strong enterprise back end application development experience using MS tools.
• Solid understanding of Web Service contrast between ESB based technologies.
• Experience in an Agile SDLC, Scrum.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Has a wide range of experience and able to resolve complex issues. Works on complex and diverse projects. Analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
• Excellent knowledge in the following areas:
o Technical knowledge in software development methodologies.
o Domain and industry knowledge.
o All phases of the development cycle including concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
o Awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans
• Able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
o Software design and implementation
o Analysis and design at multiple-project level
o Research, analysis and problem resolution
o Communication and interpersonal
o Organizational and time management
• Able to complete deliverables for each phase of the development cycle.
• Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, with minimal assistance, while remaining flexible to changing requirements.
• Able to provide task estimates including effort and cost; able to adjust these estimates as appropriate and necessary.
• Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications a plus and/or an active desire to pursue such certifications.
• Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions.
• Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate.
COMPANY CONFORMANCE STATEMENT
In performance of their respective responsibilities, all employees of Jack Henry and Associates are expected to:
• Complete quality work within deadlines.
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
• Communicate and coordinate work efforts with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.