LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Senior Angular UI/UX Engineer for an 8-15-month opportunity with a national client.
Under minimal supervision, participates in the technical design and development of new .NET products or enhancements to existing product line. Participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, initiation, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
• Strong Angular Experience (2+ minimum but 7+ preffered)
• MVC 4/5+
• Consuming REST API
• Angular 7+ (but can be strictly lower versions based on years’ experience and overall skillsets)
• Graphic Design experience in relation to UI/Ux Development and Controls (preferred)
Nice to Have:
• C#.Net (or VB.Net), SQL Server 2012 & above, .NET Framework 4.0 & above
• Angular Development Experience
• Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Solid understanding of Banking/EFT/Financial Institution domain and based technologies.
• Data security, encryption, and understanding of PCI compliance and requirements.
• Experience in an Agile SDLC.
• Graphical Design in consumer service-based UI/Ux type products (Portals, Intranet, etc.) is a ++ but not required.
Strong experience (7+ years) in enterprise level UI/UX development including the following:
• UI/UX using HTML5, Java Scripts, jQuery, Angular, NodeJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, etc.
• ASP.Net MVC and Web Forms
• Experience integrating with REST APIs
• Ability to understand product vision and architectural design provided by architects.
• Understands and completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
• Develops and tests Microsoft Windows based software systems
• Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
• Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
• Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
• Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
• Creates required technical documentation, use cases, white papers, and technical process and procedure docs for the group.
• Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
• Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
• Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
• Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; business, software engineering, or computer science degree preferred; advanced degree desirable.
• Minimum of 6 years of technical experience in software development or related field.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Works on complex and diverse projects. Analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
• Excellent knowledge in the following areas:
o Domain and industry knowledge.
o All phases of the development cycle including concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
o Awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans
• Able to complete deliverables for each phase of the development cycle.
• Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, with minimal assistance, while remaining flexible to changing requirements.
• Able to provide task estimates including effort and cost; able to adjust these estimates as appropriate and necessary.
• Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications a plus and/or an active desire to pursue such certifications.
• Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions.
• Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate.
COMPANY CONFORMANCE STATEMENT
In performance of their respective responsibilities, all employees of Jack Henry and Associates are expected to:
• Complete quality work within deadlines.
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
• Communicate and coordinate work efforts with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.;