LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for an 8-15-month opportunity with a national client.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built our reputation by treating our clients and consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
• Minimum of 6 years of experience as a business/systems analyst with the following responsibilities: requirements gathering and documentation, use cases, functional and/or technical specifications.
• Must have experience in the payment processing industry.
• Must have experience with waterfall and agile development methodologies.
• Bachelors’ degree.
• Knowledge in debit and credit issuer processing.
• Experience with Data Mapping.
• Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
• Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
• Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
• Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
• May perform application, system and regression tests.
• Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
• Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
• Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
• Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.
• May assist less experienced peers.
++Deep technical design and analysis skills.
• *Ability to work on highly complex projects spanning 5-7 development platforms and 10- 15 engineering teams.
• *Ability to drive multiple work efforts simultaneously.
• *Superlative writing skills.
• *Superlative communication skills.
• *Technical expertise in the following domains desired:
o ISO8583 message specification
o EFT transaction messaging
o EFT transaction switching and routing
o High speed transaction processing challenges and constraints
o ATM messaging, fraud strategies, dispute processing, EFT billing and settlement
o Core banking domain and/or core CU domain.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.;