Join a passionate and purpose-driven team of colleagues who contribute to LRS’s mission of delivering outstanding information technology solutions, products, and services. At LRS, you will work collaboratively to transform lives and help people, and businesses thrive. Flourish in a workplace that values respect for others, hard work, honesty, initiative, and achievement.
Our Security practice is growing, and we are currently seeking a Cyber Security Account Executive with a passion for succeeding in cyber security solution sales. You will be responsible for account management and strategic sales growth. You will engage with, and present managed security solutions to new prospects and current clients. The successful candidate has executive contacts and is adaptable to rapidly changing situations. You must be results driven and customer focused with excellent business acumen and the ability to articulate business and technical solutions.
You will maintain solution knowledge and technical skills that exceed those of our clients. This position can be based in any LRS office or 100 percent remote. At times, you will be required to travel to client sites within the United States.
- Identify, develop, and execute an account strategy to close new business opportunities and expand revenue with clients; independently and cooperatively.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed targets.
- Target and gain access to decision-makers in key prospect accounts.
- Establish new and maintain existing relationships with key decision-makers (typically at the CIO and CISO level) in industry, partners, and enterprise customers to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Work cooperatively with partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships.
- Five years of customer relationship building experience with significant experience in sustaining and growing those relationships within corporate enterprises
- Two years' experience understanding Cybersecurity, Cloud and SaaS technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- Two years' experience understanding Risk, Compliance and Cyber Development Programs.
- Effective problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain swift resolution.
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Self-motivation, flexibility, persistence, and attention to detail are critical to success in this position.
- The ability to effectively establish and maintain client relationships by carefully listening to clients in-order-to develop a solution that will be tailored to their needs is essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt style and messaging to effectively communicate with professionals at all within levels within the client organization.
- Must possess strong understanding of security and how it is implemented in diverse environments, supporting mission critical services.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
LRS IT Solutions is an IBM Platinum Partner, offering a complete line of IBM systems, software, and services to clients throughout the United States. A Managing Director oversees this group, with four managers reporting to the Managing Director. You will report to the Cyber Security Operations Leader. For additional information about LRS, please visit jobs.lrs.com
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.