Our client is in need of a Cyber Security Engineer. This is a direct hire opportunity in Fort Meade, MD. If you’re that person, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Day to Day responsibilities include:
- Perform a variety of systems engineering tasks and activities that are broad in nature and are concerned with major systems design, integration, and implementation, including hardware, software, budgetary, and support facilities and/or equipment
- Provide quality assurance review and the evaluation of new and existing software products
- Possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments
- Plan and lead major technology assignments
- Evaluate performance results and recommend major changes affecting short-term project growth and success
- Function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments
-Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer science or related field preferred
-Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience as a Systems Engineer
-Experience supporting and sustaining DOD cyberspace programs
-Experience supporting cyberspace capability development
-Experience with Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) adversary detection, intrusion forensics and network recovery hardware/software
-Familiar with unique cyberspace tools deployed by DOD cyber defense teams
-Familiar with DOD Cyber Protection Team tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
-Active CCNA or Security+ certification
-Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
-Active TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain a CI Polygraph required
-Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
-Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
To apply go to jobs.lrs.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.