View all jobs in this category
Time to get to work! LRS Consulting Services is seeking an experienced IT Business Systems Manager for our client in Central Illinois. This is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity for the right person. If you’re that person and if you have the IT Business Systems Management expertise that we need, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three
decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with
our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our
contacts, combined with your technical expertise, equals career possibilities
for you. So let’s get to work!
The IT Business Systems Manager is responsible for facilitating the Business Support team, facilitating the monitoring, analyzing, and providing technical and functional support for all business applications utilized by the Clinic.
• Plan, track and encourage training of all supervised staff and facilitate appropriate training opportunities.
• Demonstrate professional behavior in association with providers, patients, vendors, and Clinic staff both within and outside the Clinic.
• Follow all Clinic and Information Technology policies and procedures.
• Maintain a positive attitude in working to achieve Clinic goals.
• Facilitate direct reports needed to accomplish assigned projects and tasks, including workflow, scheduling and documentation.
• Enforce the use and development of support documentation, utilizing technology in order to facilitate support of clinic technologies and software applications.
• Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of support processes and customer satisfaction.
• Lead the analyzing and resolving of support issues, including escalation with vendors and/or Clinic personnel.
• Required to plan, strategize, and align information technology solutions to meet the Clinic's goals and objectives.
• Comply with the Clinic’s incident reporting policy and procedures.
• Adhere to all OSHA and the Clinic’s training & accomplishments as required per policy.
• Provide excellent customer service and adhere to SC Way customer service philosophy.
Must have 5+ years of experience working in the IT field
Must have experience with PeopleSoft and the processes associated with Human Resources and Accounting used within the healthcare arena.
Must have experience with GE Healthcare functions, applications and processes such as HL7, CACHE, DBMS, BAR, Sched, AWS, TES, WorkFile and 835/837 for insurance payers.
Must have experience with GE Healthcare Business Centricity and the billing/scheduling processes within the healthcare arena.
• Proven experience facilitating system analysis, procedure analysis and problem resolution.
• Experience in coaching and staff development.
• Strong knowledge of information systems/healthcare concepts and terminology.
• Proven experience working with multiple stakeholders in a problem-solving environment.
• Proven knowledge in working with a wide variety of business applications and supporting technologies.
• Ability to translate business needs into information technology solutions.
• Proven ability to mentor others in job duties and responsibilities.
• Proven ability to build a positive team spirit; treat others with respect and consideration regardless of status or position; inspire the trust of others; facilitate knowledge share between individuals to contribute to team effectiveness.
• Ability to provide guidance to direct reports on problems and questions.
• Ability to work in a collaborative manner with technical and non-technical personnel is essential.
• Proven ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact, while maintaining confidentiality.
• Knowledge of business applications, including PeopleSoft HR and Financials, Kronos, Synergy, GE Centricity and how they are used in a business setting.
Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written &
Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any
Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive
consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion,
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship
status or protected veteran status.