As a contract administrator at Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc., you will be responsible for reviewing, drafting, negotiating, and tracking various types of contractual agreements and documents in a fast-paced corporate environment in support of our Enterprise Output Management Group, including the following: software license agreements, amendments, supplements, non-disclosure agreements, facilitation agreements, services agreements, statements of work, addendums, and requests for proposals. Additional time you have available will be used to assist with miscellaneous legal and support tasks.
You will work directly with sales representatives, sales managers, contract administrators, and billing administrators to ensure these documents are created accurately and with LRS lawyers to ensure that the documents are within LRS’ established legal guidelines. You will typically have multiple rounds of negotiation with the customer resulting in multiple contract drafts before a contract is finalized.
Throughout the contract process, you will be responsible for issue spotting and ensuring the quality of the final contract. You will also be responsible for entering and tracking all activities and communication related to the contract process in our customer relationship management system.
This position is based at our corporate headquarters in Springfield Illinois. Your compensation will consist of a base salary plus paid overtime. Overtime is not anticipated.
You will be expected to work both independently and as part of a team.
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
- One year experience reviewing, drafting, negotiating, and/or managing legal contracts; or two years’ experience working with LRS’ internal product systems.
- Two years’ experience working with a standard industry CRM software package and business productivity software, including Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel), Adobe PDF.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and experience working directly with external customers/prospects.
- Permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer required. No visa sponsorship is available.
Experience working in the software industry or a corporate legal department in a contract or billing administrator role will make you a stronger candidate.
In order to be successful at LRS as a Contract Administrator you should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Independent task management with ability to efficiently prioritize and manage a large volume of transactions
- Team oriented with ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Customer oriented/good customer service skills
- Self-motivated and reliable
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
The LRS US-based legal department is comprised of a Vice President and General Counsel, two Corporate Counsel Managers, two Senior Contract Managers, two Contract Administrators and a Senior Legal Assistant. You will report directly to a member of the LRS legal team.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.