Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator - Windows for a 6-month contract opportunity that will transition into a permanent position with the right person. Our client in is located in Brentwood, TN.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Senior Systems Administrator – Windows is responsible for providing advance support for Information Technology based systems at the Company and its affiliated companies while serving as a technical lead and/or resource on various IT projects. This position oversees and coordinates the efficient operation and maintenance of select Windows Infrastructure and engages as a technical resource on various IT projects.
• Oversees and coordinated the efficient operations and maintenance of select systems within the organization
• Provides tiers 2 and 3 technical support within the Company I.T. infrastructure
• Maintain and monitor system health and stability of infrastructure systems
• Provide infrastructure solutions to support business initiatives
• Participates as a technical resource in multiple enterprise projects
• Analyze and make recommendations for improving infrastructure operations including design changes, best practices adherence, and capacity planning
• Maintain documentation regarding the enterprise infrastructure including process and procedures for support, maintenance and troubleshooting
• Responsible for owning the environment
• Define roadmap for the SCCM environment
• Make recommendations for the SCCM environment
• Minimum 5 years’ experience managing SCCM
• Experience managing large environments
• Understand the foundation of SCCM (patching, application packaging, building distribution points/management points)
• SCCM certified preferred
• Experience in an advanced infrastructure support role, preferable a technical leadership position; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of leading industry technologies with a strong knowledge of IT governance, projet planning, and the technologigical usage/alternatives available in a multi-platform environment
• Knowledge of 3rd party logistics, transportation systems, and/or warehouse management is preferred
• Knowledge of PowerShell or VBScript preferred
• Experience supporting a multi-location enterprise environment or 1000+ users
• Experience performing administrative, maintenance and troubleshooting with Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint
• Experience with Windows servers, Active Directories and VMware
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, technical procedures, or government regulations
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and co-workers
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Attention oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.