(IAM) Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation and operation of the IAM program. This is considered an experienced position that requires familiarity with a broad range of corporate IT functions and the ability to provide vision and initiative within the broader Identity Access & Management program. This role will be responsible for the following items in addition to other duties as assigned.
• Provide direct governance and oversight of the account lifecycle process across multiple systems and applications where provisioning is maintained directly by the IAM teams.
• Work closely with business, application, and solution owners to ensure user and role definitions and associated access rights are appropriately implemented where provisioning is maintained outside of the IAM team.
• Execute an enterprise-wide process for user access certification meeting the requirements of regulatory bodies.
• Daily use, maintenance, and engineering of Premise Health’s existing tools, such as privileged access management, third-party access, single sign-on, and other IAM solutions as required
• Work within the IAM team to perform access reviews and audits across multiple systems and environments
• Work within the IAM engineering team to evaluate key applications usage requirement and develop and implement associated user roles and classes to meet the business requirements
• Liaise regularly with the associated teams focused on user behavior analytics, access provisioning, security operations, security engineering, third party risk, internal audit, etc.
• Provide insight during discussions on new technologies and tools related to Identity and Access Management
• Build partnerships with business units to ensure that business requirements continually inform IAM program
• Manages access to AWS and Azure services and resources securely and manage users and groups.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a directly related IT field
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in access management and/or provisioning role
• Demonstrated knowledge of standard IAM products (i.e. Okta, Thycotic, etc.)
• Experience with roles development in applications environments
• Experience with basic IT access auditing
• Experience with Privileged Account Management (PAM)
• Familiarity with basic industry IAM processes, procedures, and current best practices
• Familiarity with the implementation of standard authentication protocols
• Comprehensive understanding of role-based access control (RBAC)
• Prior experience implementing IAM best practices in Active Directory including implementation of RBAC in an Active Directory environment
• Prior experience in corporate IT, preferably in an Identity and Access Management role
• Prior experience in technical project management
Knowledge and Skills:
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to work with other teams in managing complex projects
• Proven initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly
• Proven ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Proven ability taking a concept from idea to completion
• Maintains a broad knowledge of emergent trends in information technology, tools, methodologies and best practices
• Comprehensive understanding of IT risk controls and compliance frameworks
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.