LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Technical Project Manager - Top Secret (SCI eligible) or Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance and able to obtain a Yankee white clearance for our client in Washington, D.C. If you’re that person, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
-Performs and/or supports all aspects and phases of Technical Program Manager functions, including development and maintenance of project plans, schedules, budgets, and reports.
-Identifies, tracks, and resolves all project risks and issues.
-Establishes, modifies, implements, and monitors systems and procedures to enhance timely and efficient workflow.
Top Secret (SCI eligible) or Top Secret/SCI security clearance and able to obtain a Yankee white clearance. Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI/T5) completed within the preceding 40 months.
Minimum of 5 years management experience in a technical IT program. Program Management experience with DOD programs/programs executed IAW DOD 5000 would be Optimal.
Program Management Certification: Threshold is PMP (may be obtained within 180 days of hire); Objective is DAWIA; Both would be Optimal.
Bachelors degree in Program Management, Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline preferred. Equivalent professional government or commercial program management experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Able to work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to participate in the development of new concepts and communicate and apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment;
- Organization skills to coordinate work phases;
- Ability to determine the appropriate approach at the task or project level and provide solutions to non-routine requirements and operational problems;
- Good communication, documentation, presentation and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of employees and management;
- Ability to represent the organization on programmatic matters with external customers;
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information. Ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive
consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion,
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship
status or protected veteran status.;