LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Software Engineer for our client in Overland Park, KS. This is a 6-month contract opportunity that could lead to permanent employment for the right person. If you’re that person, if you have the Software Engineering expertise that we need, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you. So let’s get to work!
• Design, develop, test, and deploy code for Advantages technology platforms
• Work with leadership to develop a technology roadmap for specific projects and systems
• Plan and execute efforts to address technical debt for legacy systems and processes
• Share acquired skills/knowledge with team members and mentor junior engineers
• Architect, develop and maintain services, business objects/APIs on Advantage technology stacks
• Work with many technologies and serves as the subject matter expert on select technologies or platforms
• Engage directly with the business stakeholders working with project management and business analysis, is the bridge between the business and the technical team
• Guide the software development of custom application.
• Own small to mid-sized system
At least 3 years of experience with NodeJS & Angular
At Least 3 years of experience with C#
At least 5 years of experience with designing, development of enterprise systems
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.;