LRS Consulting Services is seeking two experienced Database Architect for our client in Overland Park, KS. This is a 6-month contract opportunity that could lead to permanent employment for the right person. If you’re that person, if you have the Database expertise that we need, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you. So let’s get to work!
• Manages the selection and/or recommendations of technologies and platforms used in application development efforts
• Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for used technologies and platforms
• Researches and manages implementation of suitable technology updates/upgrades across applications
• Works as a team member on the application development team to ensure business needs are being met
• Writes code based on business requirements
• Audits and give final approval of code before production releases
At least 5 years of experience as a DBA
At least 3 years of experience as Database Architect
At least 3 years of experience with Postgres and Mongo DB
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.;