LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to
our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our
clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard
every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates
who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't
just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right
person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking Manual QA Engineer for a
contract opportunity with a client of ours in St. Louis, MO!
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
· Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
· Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
· Meet with business partners to understand business needs
· Responsible for overall design of the solution
· Design, build and test applications
· Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
At least 5 years of manual testing experience.
Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
Hands on software quality assurance testing experience (required).
Advanced skills in SQL data retrieval from a relational database (required).
Experienced in Agile methodology (required).
Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive
consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion,
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship
status or protected veteran status.