LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to
our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our
clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard
every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates
who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't
just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right
person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking an experienced IP NCC Technician
for a 6 month contract opportunity, with likely extension with our client in
Westminster, CO or Tulsa, OK!
• Must have Juniper and/or Cisco router experience. (Juniper preferred)
• Monitor, troubleshoot, and repair Ethernet and IP equipment and associated protocols to include BGP, MPLS, Spanning Tree, and others.
• Effectively communicate with customers, other communications providers and Zayo Bandwidth employees & organizations to quickly isolate and resolve network and customer issues
• Document work efforts and troubleshooting status in trouble ticketing system, and perform maintenance/repair activities
• Interact with customers to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
• Work nights and/or weekends as scheduled
• Work well as a part of a team as well as be able to perform as an individual with minimal supervision
• Ensure that all customer issues on scheduled shift are handled in a timeline manner, escalating to upper management as necessary.
• Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
• Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years of experience in the troubleshooting and repair of Ethernet & IP networks
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Great customer service skills
• Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio
• Experience with trouble ticketing and circuit inventory software
• Knowledge of the following Transmission and TCP/IP standard telecommunication practices and technologies:
-Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM)
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive
consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion,
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship
status or protected veteran status.