LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Information Security Manager for a client in Irving, TX. This is a direct hire position that can be worked remote from anywhere in the US. LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
The Information Security Manager leads teams of individual contributors focused on executing cyber risk assessments. The manager also leads teams in the development and evaluation of programs, processes and procedures to mitigate cybersecurity risk, ensuring protection of company information and assets, and understanding and applying pertinent industry and government regulations, contracts and requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to continuously learn new technologies
- Passionate about learning and understanding emerging technology and security controls
- Enjoy researching cyber threats
- Lead a team of cyber risk assessments experts
- Escalate cyber risks and drive discussions with senior leadership
- Educate and champion cyber risk strategy with stakeholders
- Leverage cyber risk quantification to communicate cyber risks
- Partner with Business Information Officers to engage the business
- Establish, manage, and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
- Oversee coaching and development of team
- Grow and expand your team’s technical skills in response to business needs
- Develop and report on risk assessment and finding metrics
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in information technology or information security
- 2+ years of experience managing teams
- 2+ years of experience with project management methodologies
- 2+ years of experience working with frameworks (NIST, FFIEC, or ISO)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls (CRISC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or other equivalent certifications.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.