Our client is in need of a DevOps/Application Automation Engineer (Jenkins). This is a permanent, direct- hire opportunity with our client in Denver, CO.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to
our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our
clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard
every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates
who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
DevOps/Application Automation Engineer’s responsibilities include:
-Working closely with developers to lead them into a CI/CD environment. Need to be able to thoroughly explain the benefits of CI/CD, be a Champion for Jenkins, and explain how this will improve processes and save time
- Leverages, Develops and or enhances CI/CD pipeline solutions- this is more on the Application
- Write and maintain scripts for system maintenance and administration
- Create reports, dashboards, and processes to monitor and analyze availability and performance metrics
- Work with architects, technologists, and others for future system enhancements and scalability
- Actively participate in decisions to develop and improve security-based standards and practices
-Must have a minimum of 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in an Application automation environment
-Experience working in a DevOps environment, leveraging continuous delivery techniques
-Strong experience in Jenkins, creating Jenkins scripts and Jenkins Pipeline
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive
consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion,
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship
status or protected veteran status.