LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! LRS Consulting Services is seeking an Enterprise Systems Architect for a contract-to-hire opportunity (onsite or remote) with our Chicago opinion research client!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Enterprise Systems Architect will:
- Be responsible for database design and architecture in a complex, heterogenous, large data warehouse environment which includes SQL databases, Big Data, NoSQL, and Cloud .
- Be responsible for ensuring the network and server infrastructure, including on-premise Window & Linux Servers, Citrix, and Cloud platforms including AWS, are configured and operating to support the enterprise data warehouse environment.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the dozens of applications running on the enterprise platform are performing optimally.
- Be responsible for liaising with both internal and external clients, various technical teams including the DBA, Infrastructure, and Application teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.
- Extensive experience in designing and supporting complex data architecture, preferably in platforms such as MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Big Data, & Cloud.
- Good experience in enterprise network & server (preferably including Windows Server & Linux) infrastructure.
- Good experience in supporting applications in enterprise environments.
- Candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.