Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Video Editor for a 6-month contract opportunity with the possibility to transition to a permanent position with the right person. Our client is located in Brentwood, TN.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Video Editor is responsible for partnering with operations to take video content and edit it into training videos for employees during startups or continuous improvement initiatives. This position requires someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can collaborate with members of a team to create innovative, highly engaging training videos. You will also be able to demonstrate creative thinking by introducing new ideas across a broad range of video content. We are growing fast and we are looking for a self-starter who doesn't require a lot of "micro-management". The ideal candidate will be self-directed, self-motivated, and like working as part of a team.
• Proven experience and high-level knowledge of editing video content
• Strong working experience with Adobe Premier Pro Suite regarding editing
• Experience with at least one of the following: Adobe Addition, Aftereffects and or Photoshop
• Capable of handle large amounts of files and organize them accordingly
• Collect and organize content by subject or project content
• Follow guidelines that are already put in place
• Ability to create storyboards
• Creative and daring when contributing fresh and engaging ideas to projects while having an exceptional eye for detail and making things look good
• Proven presentation and facilitation skills
• Good communicator, both written and verbal, fluent in English with impeccable spelling and grammar
• Strong understanding of video formats, standards and constraints
• Highly motivated self-starter having the ability to take initiative and work calmly under pressure
• Experience, training or an understanding of the broadcasting on camera as well as editing would be nice
• Bilingual is a big plus (French, Spanish and/or Portuguese)
• OBS experience would be nice
• Ability to change priorities quickly while keeping a positive, "can-do" attitude and having a willingness to learn
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.;