LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Senior Technical Services Specialist for a 6 month+ contract opportunity.
Our client is in an exciting stage of IT transformation and is seeking a forward-thinking technical leader to come join their growing team and aid them on our journey of providing a world-class service. The Senior Technical Services Specialist is responsible for the hands on day-to-day technical support of the organizations growing audio/video conferencing & presentation needs. In this role the candidate must demonstrate strong technical and interpersonal skills in order to handle numerous support issues, consistently offer superior customer service and bring a positive, outgoing approach to all tasks.
- Lead all AV setups for conference calls, department meetings, executive board meetings, and town halls. This may include frequent after-hours meetings.
- Act as the point person and technical subject matter expert (SME) for all audio/video needs in the area.
- Be the IT champion for the virtual collaboration tool, Microsoft Teams and drive the path forward on how it is used & configured throughout the organization.
- Manage problems through resolution with clear communication and status updates for affected users and management.
- Build a daily checklist and bulletproof strategy around ensuring a stable video conferencing technology throughout the clinic.
- Partake, drive and define new technology solutions that enhance the clinic’s audio video capabilities.
- Receive and respond to incoming phone calls, tickets, and e-mail requests for support with a high-level of professionalism.
- Deliver white glove service for VIP users.
- Ensure that all issues are resolved in a timely manner according to SLA.
- Maintain and build a system of communication and accountability for delivering repeatable and consistent results for all meetings.
- Recommend corrective actions to eradicate underlying root causes.
- Engage with Desktop and Windows engineering, IT service management, and other teams to design and implement remedial plans.
- Create troubleshooting guides and maintain team knowledge base.
- Write technical procedures for configuration and deployment of new A/V equipment and any related end user computing hardware.
- Manage VOIP phones and mobile devices.
- Collaborate with infrastructure and network administrators to ensure efficient operation of the local computing environment.
- Provide operational support and administration for various application servers and systems as necessary.
- 5+ years of prior experience in desktop support or similar role in other healthcare, financial services, or other highly regulated environment.
- Expert knowledge of audio video equipment, and software; with a specialized focus on Microsoft Teams.
- Must have expert knowledge of Windows 10 Operating Systems and productivity software (MS Office).
- Strong knowledge of common healthcare, EHR applications and related infrastructure (ie. AllScripts Touchworks).
- Working knowledge of one or more scripting languages, Excel macros, or Powershell.
- Must be self-motivated with a knack for new technologies, possess analytical and troubleshooting skills, and thrive in high-pressure dynamic environments.
- Knowledge of Office 365 and incident management processes.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills, strong customer service attitude.
- Proven experience working with multiple stakeholders in a problem-solving environment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or 5+ years related work experience.
- Expert experience with the build out and setup of successful audio/video functionality across the clinic.
- Experience with personal computers, servers, LAN/WAN, voice systems and handheld devices.