LRS Consulting Services is seeking an experienced Network Engineer for a long-term contract to hire for our client in Charlotte, NC.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to
our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our
clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard
every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates
who can help us.
The Network Engineer will:
- Review device configurations.
-Create and/or update network diagrams.
- Verify route diversity and network redundancy.
- Network, Firewall, and VPN monitoring and troubleshooting (Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint)
- Provide consistent and timely reporting progress.
- Provide production support for Enterprise Monitoring Applications.
- Perform technical troubleshooting, changes, and daily tasks for Enterprise
Monitoring Applications and Systems.
- Work with customers and other support teams to co-ordinate and facilitate
incident triage and timely resolution of production issues.
- Analyze, resolve, and co-ordinate technical problems for all issues/incidents.
-Coordinate incident resolution with infrastructure and application support
groups and implement changes to prevent problem recurrence.
- Identify problems and correct them as soon as possible to restore full
- Managing and escalate issues according to the proper procedures.
- Monitor applications and automated processes.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in a network role, or 1 year and a CCNA
-Must be able to work any day and any shift
-Experience monitoring or configuring firewalls
- Demonstrated experience in Solarwinds, Netcool/WebTop, NetIQ AppManager, or
similar monitoring tool
Experience with Cisco routers, switches, and VPN
-Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com Visit us online at
www.LRS.com. LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment
will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic
partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or
protected veteran status.