Time to get to work! LRS Consulting Services is seeking an experienced Help Desk Engineer for our client in Central Illinois. This is a 6 month contract opportunity for the right person. If you’re that person and if you
have the Service Desk Engineering expertise that we need, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three
decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with
our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our
contacts, combined with your technical expertise, equals career possibilities
for you. So let’s get to work!
• Manage critical or emergency incidents & requests; assess situations, and develop actions plan to resolve issues or fulfill requests in a timely manner.
• Provide technical support to staff
• Assists in the ownership of the client relationship from a service standpoint, and owns all incidents from open to resolution. They will be the point person for the client and ensure all communication is adhered to, and responsible for all updates.
• Help establish and build first-call-resolution rates by using strong desktop and technical support knowledge to address issues as they occur.
• Ensures that organization SLA’s are met within their expected timeframes.
• Provide guidance to and mentor team members.
• Effectively communicate with team, management, and client (where appropriate), any pertinent information relevant to the task-at-hand.
• Work collaboratively with Technical Services Team to influence an organization-wide incident management process.
• Perform proactive follow up on all incident & request fulfillment.
• Participate in rotating on-call schedules to provide technical and emergency situation guidance, so that our clients can depend on us 24/7 to meet their business needs.
• Understand and manage timely incident resolution to avoid impact for the various departments in Springfield Clinic.
• Document and contribute to a known issues knowledge base for the entire IT support team.
• Assist in the preparation & communication of a daily incident/request/VIP end-of-day reporting to communicate the ‘pulse’ to the IT organization.
• 3+ years of professional, IT support experience. (desktop and technical support)
• Ability to develop positive relationships with individuals in other departments or units.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly around technical topics.
• Be task oriented and able to use time effectively
• Make efforts to improve technical skills and knowledge by taking initiative.
• Demonstrated ability to execute against large scale organizational program initiatives.
• Strategic thinking, change management, project management, multi-tasking and analytical problem-solving skills.
Must have 1+ years of experience with the following:
Supporting Windows 10 in a Corporate/Enterprise environment
Supporting O365 in a Corporate/Enterprise environment
PC, Printer and Network connection support
Providing training or focus group style learning to end users
Windows 7 troubleshooting
Windows 10 troubleshooting
Strong candidates will have iPhone/Android support experience
Strong candidates will have helpdesk ticketing system knowledge
Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written &
Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any
Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive
consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion,
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship
status or protected veteran status.