View all jobs in this category
Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Systems Administrator for a direct-hire opportunity with our client in Central Illinois!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Systems Administrator will:
- Administer MS Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS SQL, MS Windows, and Linux servers
- Administer Azure Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange Online, and SharePoint Online
- Administer, troubleshoot, and maintain Co-Op business and operations applications
- Perform patching of server and workstation operating systems and application software
- Administer and perform automated and manual security vulnerability assessments
- Administer enterprise antivirus and endpoint security software
- Administer hardware and software asset inventory systems
- Administer server backup jobs and related systems
- Administer security log collection and reporting systems
- Administer email and web application security systems
- Develop procedures, programs, and documentation for all supported systems and applications
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in an IT environment administering and supporting systems infrastructure Must have 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Administering Microsoft Windows Servers MS Active Directory MS Exchange MS Windows and Linux servers Experience installing, securing, administering, troubleshooting, and maintaining VMware systems
- Experience installing, securing, administering, troubleshooting, and maintaining Storage Area Network (SAN) systems
- Experience maintenance, patching, and supporting server and workstation OS and application software
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered