View all jobs in this category
Time to get to work! LRS Consulting Services is seeking an experienced IT Clinical Support Specialist for our client in Central Illinois. This is a 6 month contract to hire or direct placement opportunity for the right person. If you’re that person and if you
have the Clinical Support expertise that we need, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three
decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with
our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our
contacts, combined with your technical expertise, equals career possibilities
for you. So let’s get to work!
• Serves as the main point of contact between IT and providers, nurses, PT, radiology, and other departments that rely heavily on IT for clinical operations.
• Develop a partnership with the clinical leadership in developing new initiatives and determine how they fit into the organization's business capability and strategic vision.
• Develop a process that will promote bidirectional communication between IT and the clinical users regarding their needs, issues, and other matters that can impact the delivery of healthcare services to our patients.
• Engage with project and program leads from each clinical unit to ensure a thorough understanding of the changes, projects, and other initiatives that will impact the clinical area.
• Initiate continuous coordination with the project management office to ensure that all projects involving the business units are properly communicated and that all project decisions made reflect the needs of its users.
• Coordinate with the Digital Transformation team in formulating responsive and appropriate transformation strategies to ensure optimal buy-in from the clinical user
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing or any allied health degree required.
• 3+ years of clinical experience. (Focus of EMRs including but not limited to SIS, Systoc, a physical therapy EMR etc)
• 3+ years of experience in supporting any clinical application (AllScripts Touchworks experience preferred). Experience supporting Clinical Applications (someone with past IT experience ideally.)
• Must be available for on call every other weekend remote
• Must have experience working with Microsoft Office core applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Teams).
• Must have an inherent passion for technology, business processes, operational efficiency, automation, and other related concepts.
• Must be a self-starter and with the ability to thrive in a new and unknown environment and or ever-shifting priorities.
• Must possess effective skills in developing relationships with organizational leadership, business/clinical users, and other stakeholders in gathering support for any IT related projects and initiatives.
• Must have an in-depth understanding of the importance of customer satisfaction in the successful execution of any project.
• Proven skills in effectively leading and facilitating meetings.
• Openness to learning new skills and willingness to undergo training that the direct supervisor will identify.
Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written &
Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any
Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive
consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion,
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship
status or protected veteran status.