View all jobs in this category
We’re looking for stars! You may be the star we’re looking for! Were you the leader in signing up new credit card accounts at the mall? Top dog on the phone bank dialing for donations to your school? If you’re that kind of star, LRS Consulting Services wants you on our team! You’ve never considered recruiting as a career? We understand—some of our current stars were thinking of other careers before they discovered recruiting.
We have the ability to spot potential recruiting stars, so maybe we should talk. When you join us, you’ll be working in the exciting world of matching talent to opportunity!
We’ll put you to work putting people to work! You will be actively recruiting qualified information technology and engineering professionals for consulting opportunities with our company. You will find qualified technical professionals through social networking, cold calling, complex Internet searches, research and our internal database; you’ll be convincing when presenting LRS’ opportunities to these candidates and supportive as you guide professionals through our hiring activities including interviews, background checks, and other steps.
We’re really not a hard sell. Our company, Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS) has more than 40 years’ experience in Information Technology consulting. We focus only on Information Technology and Engineering and we have a diversified customer base which covers all types of industries.
You’ll receive 10 weeks of intensive training in our office in St. Louis, MO (COVID-19 protocols are carefully observed). Our next training class begins mid-summer 2021. After training, you will be assigned to one of our LRS Consulting Services locations: Springfield, IL; Chicago, IL; Nashville, TN; or Dallas, TX.
Candidates unable to complete the training in St. Louis will not be considered for this position. Upon completion of the training program, compensation will consist of a base salary plus a commission plan along with full benefits. Associate Recruiter trainees are paid a base salary during training and then will be paid a base plus commission upon completion of the training.
Performance objectives for this position:
- Present qualified, interested candidates to hiring recruiters: Develop interest in a sufficient number of candidates so that at least four of your candidates are hired each month. To achieve this hiring goal, present at least ten candidates to an LRS recruiter each week. Complete a minimum of 10 in-depth phone screenings per week. Have a minimum of 50 phone conversations with candidates per week.
- Accurately assess candidates’ qualifications so that at least ninety percent of the candidates you pass to our hiring recruiters are qualified for a position at LRS. Screen candidates for basic technical competence, availability, interest level, visa status, salary range, and relocation needs.
- Develop and implement sourcing plans: Based on the candidate requirements, design and implement a course of action to develop a pool of qualified candidates from within your assigned geography. Learn to use multiple tools and techniques to develop a sourcing plan that will identify a large pool of candidates from various sources. Work with the full recruiting team to maintain the efficiency of the recruiting process.
- Record relevant information: Using provided tools, record information about candidate and your activities. Ensure that status and other information is current and accurate.
- Advance the hiring process: Ensure your candidates are contacted quickly and subsequent interviews are scheduled as soon as possible. Manage candidate’s reasonable needs including requests for off-hour conversations. Escalate problems to your manager
- Support all recruiting activities at LRS: Maintain knowledge of all open position at LRS. Screen and assess candidates for any appropriate position at LRS. Follow recruiting rules about passing candidates to other recruiters.
- Learn about the technologies and the job market your recruit for: Use a variety of sources to keep informed about the job market, the candidate pool, and to learn about technologies used in positions at LRS. Use this information to improve your ability deliver qualified candidates to hiring recruiters.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, fundraising, or telemarketing.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to navigate effectively through the internet to conduct online research.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possess outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to be able to reside in St. Louis, MO area during training program (Temporary housing expenses paid for candidates who live outside of the area). Next training program begins summer 2021.
- Ability to work well independently.
Stronger Candidates will have the following:
- Experience conducting online research and/or resume sourcing.
- Experience working with resume databases and internet sourcing tools.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems and related software applications
You will need strong interpersonal and communications skills. Customer Service experience would also be considered a plus. You will work both independently and as part of a team. You will work with confidential information and will need to maintain confidentiality. You will need or quickly develop broad technical knowledge of information technology, including, but not limited to the infrastructure, applications development, portal development, and business intelligence positions and technologies. You will need to develop a clear understanding of our business. You must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer. No visa sponsorships are available.
Success Keys: Your success will be measured by your ability to quickly deliver appropriate candidates to hiring recruiters. You must accomplish this task while adhering to LRS policies and recruiting procedures. Honesty is a core value of our company, so rusing techniques will not be allowed.
Visit us online at jobs.lrs.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.