Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking two Project Managers for a 6-month contract opportunity with our client in the Central, IL or the Kentucky area! Local candidates will be given preference.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Project Managers will:
Manage projects, people, deadlines, work delegation, and diverse Projects and Programs.
Must have 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Project Management
- Facilitating meetings
- Managing and directing meetings
- Creating and managing timelines
- Delegating work
- Communicating to all levels of management/executives
- Experience with Microsoft Project or Primavera
- PMI or equivalent certification is desired
- Agile/Scrum Certifications are desired
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
Colorado salary posting requirement - $40,000 to $150,000