LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you. So let’s get to work!
- Mid-level role; broad knowledge across multiple systems.
- Has experience in design and lead some development initiatives.
- Experience in Guidewire specific software development lifecycle and project life cycle
- Provide consultation as technical and system business knowledge on Guidewire applications
- Responsible for application analysis and issue identification for reliability, and quality SLAs
- Developer knowledge in applicable programming languages and/or knowledge of web design languages, scripting tools and protocols
- Advanced skills associated with the development, modification and deployment of software
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to debug system issues and resolve defects
- Guidewire Product Certifications in both configuration and integration in at least 1 Center
- Minimum of 2 years of Guidewire development experience
- Minimum of 4 years of enterprise scale Java development experience
- Preferred: Previous experience developing GUnit/Junit tests for testing business logic
- Preferred: Ability to configure workflows based on business requirements and logic
- Preferred: DevOps experience managing Guidewire builds and CI/CD for multi-platform applications
KEY JOB FAMILY RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Job Functions)
- Current Guidewire Certification, Knowledge and/or Experience.
- Development lifecycle of software applications and other business process optimization projects.
- Maintain software applications, including upgrade, enhancements, and patches.
- Diagnose and resolve system problems.
- Ensure application performance, reliability, and quality.
Colorado salary range - $20/hr to $125/hr
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.