LRS Consulting Services needs an experienced Project Manager for a long-term contract (possible right to hire) with our client. LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Project Manager will:
- Manage scope and schedule in coordination with IT delivery teams, full budget and fiscal
responsibility, project and executive status and reporting, maintaining high
quality and timely delivery of projects.
- - Be a self-starter and who can think
like an owner and has the ability to learn and understand what makes the
business customer tick so that they can anticipate needs and issues.
- - Manage and control aspects of project delivery (triple constraint).
- - Create detailed project plans, with all tasks, dependencies, and timelines identified, and keeps
those project plans continuously updated.
- - Ensure scope, schedule, and budget data are communicated to stakeholders as they may evolve throughout a project.
- -Report relevant status to managers and key stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner.
- - Establish and maintain schedules, drive activities, identify risks and dependencies and develop mitigation strategies; works with internal teams and external partners.
- - Meet with program manager and solution owner on a regular basis.
- - Effectively coordinate groups of technical and non-technical resources to deliver project work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- 5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Ability to manage triple constraint and PM fundamentals
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive
consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion,
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship
status or protected veteran status.