Looking for more than just another assignment? We’re looking for you! This
isn’t just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the
right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Database Administrator for a
6-month contract-to-hire opportunity with our client in Central Illinois!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to
our clients since 1979. We’ve built a solid reputation for dealing with our
clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard
every day to maintain that reputation, and we’re very interested in candidates
who can help us.
• Associate's Degree in Database Administration, Database Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and one to two years’ experience.
• Understanding of MySQL, MS SQL, or other SQL database engines.
• Understanding of SQL management tools.
• Knowledge of computer networking such as IP addresses and protocols.
• Knowledge of basic Linux commands.
• Understanding of server resources and management.
• Basic understanding of supporting software development throughout the SDLC.
• Basic understanding of scripting and automation.
• Possess the ability and willingness to quickly adjust priorities as business needs shift.
• High level of conceptualization, analytical, logic, technical, problem-solving and reasoning skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Web Development and a minimum of one year of experience in Web Application Development or commensurate work experience in Web Application Development.
• Financial industry background and proven, successful project management experience is beneficial.
• Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git, Subversion, etc.).
• Knowledge about commonly-used web technologies.
• Industry-recognized certification for database systems.
Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written &
Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any
Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive
consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion,
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship
status or protected veteran status.