LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Systems Analyst - Operations is responsible for providing systems support for multiple sites, accounts, networks and/or large sites with complex system requirements. The Systems Analyst - Operations serves as an IT liaison between operating divisions, vendors, customers and internal departments to achieve operational and IT objectives while continuously assessing opportunities for improvement to support business changes.
- Develops thorough understanding of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) construction and functionality to provide pre- and post-implementation support including advanced setup for the facility, systems configuration, user acceptance testing, associate training, functionality roll-outs, and systems audits
- Partners with the Operation and site support functions to develop alternative business solutions to utilize the systems more efficiently and improve production and quality
- Participates in the training of the site trainers on the use and maintenance of the WMS system while simultaneously assisting in the development of account specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Coordinates with company’s vendors in the management and maintenance of external systems including warehouse control systems and shipping stations
- Reviews system error logs, corrects the errors, and trouble shoots root cause
- Monitors the primary warehouse terminal to provide transaction analysis and manipulation
- Provides hands on user support for Operation associates and leadership including: configuring and troubleshooting RF guns, installing and configuring both IT-supported and non- IT supported software and all relevant updates, physical installation of desktops/laptops/printers, and all associated maintenance
- Reviews systems troubleshooting/change Work Requests from customer and/or Operations to assess for clarity, scope and level of urgency and completes, escalates or secures additional resources as necessary
- Delivers after-hours support to dedicated accounts/networks and escalates facility-outages accordingly
- Acts as first level support for EDI and ASN production issues to ensure transaction errors are addressed and/or escalated accordingly
- Participates in workshops and monthly conference calls with national IT – Operations group and Corporate IT team, as applicable
- Communicates annual IT Maintenance Schedule with both internal and external customers to prevent delays in production
- Works with Operations and Service Desk to successfully submit and close service request issues including unlocking/resetting user’s network accounts. Work with Ops and Corporate IT to develop and submit BRD
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience to include WMS configuration, implementation, and support in a distribution center environment with familiarity of RF systems and equipment
- Experience with Oracle SQL
- Working Knowledge of Loftware, Bar code software’s and Zebra Printers is a plus
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures including inventory control and configuration,
- Knowledge of EDI and ASN
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access, Visio, MS Project
- Travel up to 40% required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical users
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests to ensure timely response to the users.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.