LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Senior Windows Server Administrator for a contract-to-hire opportunity with our financial client in Naperville, IL!
- Administer Microsoft Server & VMWare infrastructure, performing patches, performing vulnerability management, upgrades, etc.
- Administer user accounts in Active Directory, utilizing Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Support IT Infrastructure operations including troubleshooting and maintenance of servers, networks, and systems as required
- 5+ years of Server Administration experience
- Expertise in VMWare administration
- Expertise in Microsoft Server Administration
- Expertise in Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Expertise in Active Directory administration, including GPO & ADFS
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing vulnerability management tools
- Demonstrated experience in patching servers to ensure security
- Demonstrated experience administrating Web and Email Gateways, Spam Filters, Proxies, DNS, DHCP, and Certificates
- Demonstrated experience with CA (Certificate Authority) Servers and SSO
- Demonstrated experience in Office 365
- Proficiency in administrating Teams or similar solutions/relatable experience
- Proficiency in PowerShell scripting
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp-to-Corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status