View all jobs in this category
Our team is growing again! Our IT Staffing division is looking to add a Direct Placement Technical Recruiter to manage the full lifecycle recruitment process; from identifying business opportunities to the recruiting and fulfillment of the positions. As a direct hire recruiter, you will post, source, screen, interview, assess and submit skilled technical talent that will meet our client’s needs. You will develop good working relationships with our existing clients and help identify new business opportunities where we can continue our growth!
This position can be based in any of these office locations: Springfield, IL, Dallas, TX, St. Louis, MO or Kansas City, KS. This is a full-time position with a base salary plus commission and full benefits.
- Work with sales team to determine the specifics of a requirement, candidates and the search process
- Maintain consistent pipeline of prospective candidates
- Source, screen, qualify, interview and submit qualified candidates for skilled trades/engineer/office job openings
- Responsible for applicant testing, tracking, providing feedback, conducting reference checks
- Assist candidates with salary negotiations
- Manage and track applicants in applicant database
What LRS will provide you:
- Aggressive earning potential with opportunity for upward mobility/career advancement
- The ability to sell on a regional/national/international basis.
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded
- staffing firms in the industry.
- 40+ years of successful business and streamlined processes based on industry
- best practices.
- Fast paced, performance-based organization that publicly & financially
- rewards its employees for achieving a high level of success.
- Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the
- organization and its employees.
- Superior technology and state of the art ATS and CRM.
- 3 years’ experience working as an IT Staffing or Direct Hire Recruiter specializing in IT roles.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Permanent authorization to work in the USA. No visa sponsorship is available.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
The LRS Consulting Services Group is managed by a Sr. Vice President and you will work for the Director of Consulting Recruiting.
You can learn more about Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. by visiting jobs.lrs.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship
status or protected veteran status.