View all jobs in this category
The LRS Enterprise Output Management (EOM) software division of Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS) is looking for a talented Systems Engineer to join our European channel sales group.
LRS is a global leader in information technology solutions, known for innovation, quality, and integrity. Since our founding in 1979 we have succeeded in diverse technology markets because of the talented people who’ve joined us.
Our headquarters are in the United States but our business is global. We have offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas, and we value the contributions of every employee. LRS people are known for being honest, self-motivated, and hard working. You can help us reinforce that reputation and be part of our success.
Our EOM software solutions help many of the world’s largest and most successful companies reduce costs and improve the efficiency and reliability of their printing and document processes. As Systems Engineer (SE) in our channel group, you will provide technical sales assistance to the sales team and to our channel partners in implementing our solutions with existing customers and proposing our solutions to future customers.
You will be a member of the channel SE team and support our channel partners throughout our European sales region by attending meetings with prospective customers to identify their technical requirements; provide them with technical product explanations; and provide guidance on how to implement our products successfully in customer-specific environments. You will be responsible for performing product demonstrations at customer sites and/or via web-conferencing. You will provide both on-site and online proof-of-concept installation services for our products, as well as post sales implementation services.
You will be based in Europe, either in one of our European offices or in your home office (provided that your home office is in one of the European countries where LRS has a corporate presence). Outside of COVID times, you can expect to travel as needed, based on the customers and channel partners you are supporting.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in a technical pre-sales role for software solutions, with a demonstrated track record of success.
- You have at least 5 years of experience deploying enterprise solutions in complex, heterogenous IT environments.
- You are comfortable and competent when interacting with customers in technical pre-sales engagements. Your ability to effectively communicate features of our product suite in fluent English to a diverse audience (ranging from systems programmers to sales teams, IT managers, and business executives) will be instrumental in the sales process.
- You have experience making presentations to live audiences and explaining complex technical concepts using simple terminology. You enjoy troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Experience with output management, print management, document management and document imaging solutions is desirable.