View all jobs in this category
You have a knack for multi-tasking and attention to detail and you want to put your administrative skills to work in a challenging environment then Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS) has the position for you. We’re a global leader in information technology solutions known for innovation, quality, and integrity.
Since our founding in 1979 we have grown and succeeded in diverse technological markets because of the talented people who’ve joined us. Our headquarters is in Springfield, IL, but our business is worldwide. We have hundreds of employees working in dozens of locations around the globe, and we value the contributions of every employee. You can be part of our success.
As a full-time software billing administrator, you will be responsible for processing software product orders, shipping the software orders electronically, billing the customer, and ensuring that LRS systems accurately reflect the correct information for ongoing maintenance of the customer’s account.
You will enjoy our casual work environment where we embrace the “work hard, play hard” mentality with an emphasis on a great work/life balance. You will be based at our headquarters in Springfield, IL will be paid a base salary plus overtime pay.
Performance objectives for this position:
- Become proficient with the internal systems necessary to perform your job responsibilities.
- Collect necessary information from sales team, customers, and our software partners to accurately input software orders into LRS’ ERP and CRM systems.
- Create schedules and invoices for software orders and bill customer for the orders.
A candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with the following:
- Data entry
- Inputting customer orders and creating invoices
- Contacting customers by telephone and/or by email to review orders, invoices, etc.
- Working as a member of an administrative team
- Microsoft Office tools - Outlook, Word and Excel
- You must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer. No visa sponsorships are available.
Experience with any of the following will make you a stronger candidate:
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics or another CRM application
- Reading and understanding customer orders and agreements and calculating customer billing invoices based upon those agreements.
- Reading, understanding, and processing customer purchase orders.
Effective written and verbal communications skills are keys to success in this position. Close attention to detail and adherence to defined procedures, accuracy, customer satisfaction, and the ability to work as a member of a team are also important aspects of this role.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
You will be a member of a five -person software billing team and you will report to a Director, who reports to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Administration.
You will interact daily with LRS Senior leadership, team members, sales managers, account executives and customers in completing the tasks of your role.
You can learn more about LRS at jobs.lrs.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.