View all jobs in this category
Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS) needs your technical skills. We’re a global leader in information technology solutions known for innovation, quality, integrity and financial strength. Since our founding in 1979 we have grown and succeeded in diverse technological markets because of the talented people who’ve joined us. Our headquarters is in Springfield, IL, but our business is literally worldwide. We have hundreds of employees working in dozens of locations around the globe, and we value the contributions of every employee. LRS people are known for being honest, self-motivated, and hard working. You can help us reinforce that reputation and be part of our success.
The LRS Enterprise Output Management (EOM) software sales group needs a Software Engineer. As an EOM Software Engineer (ESE), you will architect and develop software programs that complement our EOM software. You will provide technical sales assistance to the EOM sales team in proposing EOM solutions to customers and potential customers.
Our EOM software products manage the secure delivery of output to printers, mobile devices, online document repositories, e-mail systems, web pages, spreadsheets, etc. You will provide technical sales assistance to the EOM sales team in proposing EOM solutions to customers and potential customers.
You will be a member of the ESE team and support the sales process throughout North America by attending online or in-person meetings with prospective customers to identify their technical requirements; provide them with technical product explanations; and provide guidance on how to implement the products successfully in the customer’s specific environment. You will be responsible for performing product demonstrations at customer sites or using web-conferencing.
You will assist EOM Systems Engineers with proof-of-concept installation services for products at customer sites, as well as post sales implementation services after the customer purchases our software.
You will be based in an LRS office. Candidates that do not live near an LRS office may be eligible to work from home. The compensation consists of base salary. This position is eligible for overtime compensation.
- Five years of experience in either (1) systems administration/technical support or related experience working with multiple distributed systems/Windows platforms for organizations of at least 1,000 employees or customers of similar size.
- At least 2 years’ experience in web application development using C# / ASP.NET Core, Java / Spring, Ruby on Rails, or similar languages and technologies.
- At least one year of experience working with working with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform or similar cloud platforms.
- At least one year of experience working with SQL/TSQL
- At least 2 years of experience working in an AGILE Environment.
- You need to be a technical professional who is comfortable and competent when interacting with customers in a pre-sales environment. Your ability to effectively communicate (both verbally and in written form) features of the EOM product suite in a diverse group, ranging from CIO’s to system programmers, will be instrumental in the sales process. To demonstrate these skills, you must have experience making presentations to a live audience. This experience could be with sales presentations, technical presentations, training or classroom experience. You must have experience explaining complex technical concepts using simple terminology.
- You must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer. No visa sponsorships are available.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
The EOM Division at Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. comprises more than 150 employees divided between 2 groups: sales/marketing and software development/support. The EOM sales and marketing group has approximately 80 employees based in the USA plus an additional 50 employees based in our international offices. A Senior Vice-President oversees the entire sales and marketing operations both domestically and internationally. The VP of Product Development and Support, VP of North American Sales and EOM Services, VP of European Sales, VP of Channel, Director of Product Management, and Director of International Marketing all report to the Senior Vice President.
For the North American group, SE managers report to the Senior Technical Manager of North American System Engineering, who reports to the VP of EOM Services. You will report directly to the Senior Technical Manager.
For additional information about LRS, please visit jobs.lrs.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.