Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking an remote MS Dynamics Solomon specialist for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity with possibility of extension with the right person. Our client in is located in Brentwood, TN.
As part of the Enterprise Financial Information Systems Team, you will be responsible and accountable for configuration and management of one of the most critical ERP application of the nation’s leading operator of surgical facilities and ancillary services with presence in 180 locations and growing. The candidate we are looking for is passionate, data driven and establishes governance, controls to support product delivery with accuracy and efficiency.
- Collaborate across multiple business areas including treasury, automated payment processing/flows, intercompany and multi-company processing to maintain system integrity and integration requirements across the ERP.
- Architect, design and optimize the configuration of all modules of Microsoft Dynamics Solomon (Solomon GL, AP, CM, IC, CU, QQ and MC).
- Lead third-party software integrations with Solomon (Sandler-Kahn, Doclink, Progressive, MaxQ and IronWare)
- Go to solution architect for assessing feasibility of incorporating evolving business needs and determining implementation path including timelines, risks, critical path, effort, resources.
- Establish best practices by evaluating current configuration and identifying areas for optimization and process improvement opportunities that provide tangible and measurable business value.
- Mentor a team of technical specialists and develop with training and documentation.
- Provide effective application support for acquisitions and divestitures.
- Develop and build relationship with consumers of the MS Dynamics SL to identify pain points, build trust, recommend changes with “buy in” from them and manage expectations of delivery of agreed changes.
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships and recommend efficiencies and cost improvement opportunities.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics ERP Application Solomon or GP.
- Minimum 1 experience in a CPM application OneStream or Hyperion will be a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in client support for Microsoft Dynamics solutioning.
- Healthcare experience, Surgery Center, Hospital experience preferred.
- Technical, hands-on work needed (25% configuration, 25% project management, 25% solution, 25% assess and recommend).
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required with experience in Finance and Accounting. Masters preferred.
- Ability to work within SOX compliant environment for applications.
- Colorado residents will not be considered.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status