LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! LRS Consulting Services is seeking a .NET Developer for a contract opportunity with our client in a remote capacity!
The Developer will:
Act as a member of the development team for development tasks and projects,
as well as supporting development efforts for other organizational initiatives.
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends,
emerging technologies and software development best practices.
Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Must have the ability to develop large scale web sites that reside on a content management system that utilizes the Microsoft .NET framework. Must demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and have a solid understanding of object-oriented programming. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code. Performs the typical functions of Developer role, but also puts together product concepts, architecture solutions, performs some creative design, rapid prototyping, and high-level, technical review/analysis of new technologies.
- 5+ years of object-oriented programming experience designing and developing enterprise grade applications.
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#.
- Experience in Implementation and development web content management, (EPiServer)
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments (e.g. GIT, Visual Studio team services and source control).
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and web standards.
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies.
- Experience in backend integration and usage of REST APIs.
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping.
- Effectively communicates and documents technical architecture and solutions to internal peer groups as well as other groups.
- A team player with solid communication skills, excellent at problem solving, troubleshooting, and embracing new challenges.
- Positive attitude and the ability to remain flexible in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage time across multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Familiarity of federated authentication and single sign-on (SSO) – Ping Identity Management preferred.
- Experience operating solutions build on Microsoft Azure (or AWS).
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship
status or protected veteran status.
Colorado salary posting requirement - $40,000 - $200,000