Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Remote Tibco Developer for a long-term contract opportunity with our client in Jacksonville, FL.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
This position’s primary responsibility will be to develop quality solutions within time and budget. Should openly communicate with team lead any issue that will affect the timely delivery of the solution. Should adhere to open communication and collaboration on design & development within the Product Delivery team. Should learn & understand the Global EAI systems and the development guidelines & standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 6+ years of IT experience
- 4+ years of experience of
- Extensive usage of TIBCO software suite including BusinessWorks 5.x, Administrator, EMS (Enterprise Messaging Service), Adapters, and Hawk
- Develop integration applications using protocols of HTTP, SOAP, RESTFul, FTP/FTPS/SFTP
- Understand secure communication connections via HTTPS, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), TLS (Transport Layer Security)
- Familiar with Global EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) standards of ASC X12 (Accredited Standards Committee X12), UN/EDIFACT (United Nations/Electronic Data Interchange for Administration, Commerce and Transport)
- Usage of version control and Continue Integration (CI) / Continue Delivery (CD) tools such as Apache Subversion, GitHub/GitLab, TFS, Jenkins, and Maven
- Experience with Java/J2EE experience such as core Java, Spring MVC, Struts, JAX-RS, JAX-WS and Java Message Service (JMS)
- Experience with Unix/Linux shell script
- Experience with any of these technologies API gateway, Elastic search, Kafka, Grafana, Docker, Kubernates, AWS
- Experience with Supply Chain and/or Transport Management applications
- Strong communication and Analytical skills
- Use time wisely, ability to work well as part of a team and prioritize work
- Proven ability to work with a diverse technical workforce
- Ability to interact and develop strong customer relationship
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.