LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! We currently have a need for an experienced Desktop Support Specialist to take on a contract to hire opportunity with our client in Lake Zurich, IL.
Consistently ranking in the top 200 of Software Magazine’s annual Software 500 list, LRS is known by clients for quality, flexibility and strong relationships. Clients expect LRS to deliver only the best, hard working consultants for their engagements. Contact us today if you are the best consultant for this engagement!
Summary: The position is responsible, primarily, for advanced technical support of desktop hardware and software. These responsibilities include (but are not limited to) software and PC hardware knowledge, desktop troubleshooting, hardware installation and configuration as well as after hours on-call monitoring of network alerts. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Facilitate maintenance of all hardware Install, maintain and support software loaded on personal computers and LAN Interact with users daily with a strong focus on excellent customer service, to facilitate support with any and all aspects of software, hardware, or connectivity. Actively participate in disaster recovery plan as it relates to all aspects of the systems department Occasional travel between local offices as needed. Perform PC and printer installs and moves.
- 2+ years experience in a level 2 service desk environment
- Windows 7 and 10 Configuration and Support experience.
- Active Directory Administration (Add/Move/Delete users and group management) experience.
- Outlook/Exchange Administration - Troubleshoot Outlook, Administration of Mailbox rights/access and shared mailboxes)
- Desktop Imaging Experience
- Networking Knowledge including LAN connectivity and Internet connection issues
- Print Server Administration
- Hands On Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for Employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.