LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! We currently have a need for an experienced Hadoop Developer to take on a Permanent opportunity with our client in Lake Zurich, IL.
Consistently ranking in the top 200 of Software Magazine’s annual Software 500 list, LRS is known by clients for quality, flexibility and strong relationships. Clients expect LRS to deliver only the best, hard working consultants for their engagements. Contact us today if you are the best consultant for this engagement!
Responsibilities - Include, but are not limited to:
- Loading data from different datasets and deciding on which file format is efficient for a task.
- Defining Hadoop Job Flows.
- Build distributed, reliable and scalable data pipelines to ingest and process data in real-time
- Managing Hadoop jobs using scheduler.
- Design and implement column family schemas of Hive and HBase within HDFS.
- Develop efficient pig and hive scripts with joins on datasets using various techniques.
- Troubleshoot and debug any Hadoop ecosystem run time issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 3-5 years of hands on Hadoop experience
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for Employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.