Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Sr. Back-End Software Developer for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity with our client in Central Illinois! LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We have built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we are very interested in candidates who can help us.
If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you! As a Sr. back-end Software Engineer, you will be tasked with the following: Primarily a backend developer with full stack experience. You’ll work with our team of business stakeholders, product managers, and technologists to deliver backend implementations, web solutions, and improve functionality using the Agile software development methodology to facilitate business opportunities.
• Apply software engineering skills in full stack development on a leading .NET/C# Ecommerce web platform
• Utilize independent problem-solving skills to drive solutions and lead efforts in production support
• Integrate purchased EPiServer and Optimizely platform and evolve/maintain existing backend applications
• Participate in activities related to Agile software development methodologies
• Mentor team members and share technical knowledge, best practices, and standard procedures
• Collaborate with Key Stakeholders from the business, working closely with Product Owners and Product Managers to deliver value against roadmap
• Apply lean thinking and tools to identify potential inefficiencies in all areas of the stack Must have the following experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of overall software development including experience in a Microsoft .NET/C# full stack environment, .NET Core web framework and ASP.NET Razor C# , SQL Server
• Experience within an Agile development environment
• Experience with Ecommerce and/or B2B
• Experience with Jira
• Experience with Azure Cloud development a plus Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
Colorado salary posting requirement - $40,000 - $200,000