Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking an Implementation Analyst for a 10 month contract opportunity with possibility of extension for our client in Brentwood, TN.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Implementation Analyst position participates in all aspects of business system solution implementations including process design, system setup and configuration, user training, testing, go-live support, and continuous improvement. This is achieved through the delivery of a pre -defined IT solution that can be effectively used in a productive manner immediately upon delivery to support the business need.
• Analyzes complex customer and business partner requirements to effectively implement and support business systems solutions
• Executes Implementation processes for new customers and conversions by applying systems implementation concepts and principles
• Recommends configuration strategies for a predefined solution
• Configures business systems solutions for new customers and conversion accounts
• Maintains and documents accurate project plan status in MS project
• Collaborates with other departments on integrated startups and conversions
• Ensures that new implementations meet or exceed customer service goals
• Provides schedule updates and customers and other stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or University an emphasis on Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or logistics transportation preferred
• Minimum of one-year experience in a warehouse, Supply Chain, 3PL or MIS role
• Experience with supply chain execution applications (e.g. warehouse management systems, transportation management systems, order management systems, etc) preferred
• PC literate to include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Warehouse Operational experience with strong tech aptitude and an interest in problem solving
• IT experience with strong communication skills and interest in getting more into the Warehouse Operations side
• Team player
• Ability to learn and become proficient with new software systems
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
• Ability to communicate with various levels of organization as well as various levels of customers organization
• Ability to work within moderate to little supervision from a more senior leader or manager
Colorado salary range - $20/hr to $125/hr
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.