View all jobs in this category
Got experience recruiting technical talent for consulting positions? Got a solid reputation as a killer on cold calls? If so, then it is our turn to recruit you—we need you to be our Technical Recruiter.
You will be actively recruiting qualified information technology and engineering professionals for consulting opportunities with our company. You will find qualified technical professionals through social networking, cold calling, complex Internet searches, research and our internal database; you’ll be convincing when presenting LRS’ opportunities to these candidates and supportive as you guide professionals through our hiring activities including interviews, background checks, and other steps.
We’re really not a hard sell. Our company, Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS) has more than 40 years’ experience in Information Technology consulting. We focus only on engineering and Information Technology and we have a diversified customer base which covers all types of industries.
This position is based in our Overland Park, KS branch office. You will be paid a base salary plus commission.
- Work with sales team to determine the specifics of a requirement, candidates, and the search process
- Maintain consistent pipeline of prospective candidates.
- Source, screen, qualify, interview, and submit qualified candidates for skilled trades/engineer/office job openings
- Responsible for applicant testing, tracking, providing feedback, conducting reference checks
- Assist candidates with salary negotiations
- Manage and track applicants in applicant database
What LRS will provide you:
- Aggressive earning potential.
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry.
- 40+ years of successful business and streamlined processes based on industry best practices.
- Fast paced, performance-based organization that publicly & financially rewards its employees for achieving a high level of success.
- Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees.
- Superior technology and state of the art ATS and CRM.
- 1 year experience working as recruiter or account executive in IT Staffing specializing in IT roles.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Permanent authorization to work in the USA. No visa sponsorship is available.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
The LRS Consulting Services Group is managed by a Sr. Vice President and you will work for a branch manager.
You can learn more about Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. by visiting LRS® Career Portal
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.