Time to get to work! We’re an experienced Sr. Java Developer for a client in the Alpharetta, GA area. This is a contract to hire for the right person. If you’re that person and if you have the Java development expertise that we need, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts, combined with your technical expertise, equals career possibilities for you. So let’s get to work! .
The candidate requirements are:
As a Sr. Java Developer you will play a vital role by contributing to the design, build, and maintenance of the clients Odyssey SaaS offering and related products.
What You’ll Be Doing
• As a full stack software developer part of the team you will build scalable performance hosted microservice solutions using Java Springboot Applications framework
• Research and analyzes moderately complex problems found in QA or product support and develops solutions to the problem
• Provide technical support internally and with customers and prospects as required
Research new technology or development tools to remain informed of current practices
• Adhere to department standards, policies, and procedures
• Participate in department analysis, design, and code reviews
• Be a team player, coach and mentor other team members
Must have the following experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or relevant work experience • 5+ years of software development experience
• 2+ years of experience with an RDBMS database (Oracle, Sybase, etc.) • Design experience with microservice architecture.
• Passion for Agile, continuous integration, and TDD • Experience with developing applications using Java (spring framework)
• Experience creating and using RESTful API
• Deep technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, and implementation
• Awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans
• Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
• Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
• Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.