Time to get to work! We’re a few experienced .NET Developers for a client in Atlanta, GA. This is a contract to hire for the right person. If you’re that person and if you have the .NET development expertise that we need, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts, combined with your technical expertise, equals career possibilities for you. So let’s get to work!
As a .NET Developer you will help deliver highly scalable services and world-class product experiences. You will have opportunities to work on multiple layers of the technology stack, ranging from implementing user-centric mobile design, building scalable distributed cloud solutions, architecting secure APIs, working with big data, and everything in between.
You will collaborate with team members and other engineering groups to build full stack mobile-first applications and services using the latest web technologies in a dynamic and agile environment. Design and develop distributed software services and solutions that are engineered for scale, availability, high performance, and high reliability.
Own and deliver complete features including design, architecture, implementation, testability, and debugging.
•Build responsive web experiences across multiple devices and browsers.
• Gain a working understanding of our business while collaborating with others to contribute to cohesive, end-to-end experiences for our users.
• Demonstrate analytical thinking, strong problem-solving skills, out-of-the-box thinking, and a real drive for results.
• Stay educated on existing, emerging technologies and evaluate if technologies fit our customers’ needs.
• Drive a culture within the organization to ensure services are functional, providing a positive user experience.
• Mentor junior engineers with all aspects of software development by code reviews and design sessions. Must have the following experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field experience or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education. •
3+ years of experience with C# / NET framework
• Strong coding, debugging, algorithm design and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to effectively share technical information, communicate technical issues and solutions to all levels of the business.
• Experience with .NET Core a plus
• Experience running and working on services at scale
• Experience with cloud technologies (AWS preferred) •
Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
• Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
• Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.